Unable to repair crafted items at Artisan

Turumba

Recruit
Nov 23, 2022
Horse armor Forutnas Choice, crafted with a recipe. It's been battered, when I go to the Artisan, choose crafting, choose repair it doesn't show up at all. Neither if it's in my inventory, nor if it's on the horse. The Artisan layout is just empty. No options. I might not see the forest because of all the trees... and chat can't help as well.
Do I need another recipe maybe? Is it not implemented yet?
Any help or info on this?

mr Stev

Recruit
Nov 9, 2022
Horse armor Forutnas Choice, crafted with a recipe. It's been battered, when I go to the Artisan, choose crafting, choose repair it doesn't show up at all. Neither if it's in my inventory, nor if it's on the horse. The Artisan layout is just empty. No options. I might not see the forest because of all the trees... and chat can't help as well.
Do I need another recipe maybe? Is it not implemented yet?
Any help or info on this?
This game is completely buggy. I have a lot of problems, but the developers do not respond to requests in any way.

Turumba

Recruit
Nov 23, 2022
Ok, nothing. For everyone asking the same question...
I found this:
"The created item has a special attribute Crafted and it can be repaired and improved in the future."

I (non english native speaker) and lots of other people might read it as "crafted items can be repaired and will be able to be improved in the future". This is wrong.

Current way to reading this, is, that the ability to repair and to improve crafted items will be added in the future.

wtf @mr Stev : This is not a game. This is a modification of a game. There is a lot of work done for nothing and without any compensation at all. We can be happy Taleworlds let it be and we have what we have. Things are happening. For every modification of any game: It's finished when it's finished.

Reactions: Kingace