Thoughts on Castle Garrison sizes?

MPA

Recruit
Apr 28, 2021
With the PVP and Castles coming out eventually, what does everyone think the garrison sizes will be/should be?

RAPTOR

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
Slovakia
in my opinion - offline garison size 50-100 for one castle (militia only, it will not serve as a repository for armies of players) ... + all armies of players who are currently online and they are in the castle at that moment (in the case of a siege)

Phileas TF

Recruit
May 7, 2021
in my opinion - offline garison size 50-100 for one castle (militia only, it will not serve as a repository for armies of players) ... + all armies of players who are currently online and they are in the castle at that moment (in the case of a siege)
I think castle wars should be splitted in differents hours -> If you want to capture a castle there could be a "Best Of 3" or "Best Of 5" rules with each round being with differents armies/players in a "160 v 100" scenario (to define precisely) at different hours :
- 160v100 : 12:00 GMT+1
- 160v100 : 16:00 GMT+1
- etc

This might present some flaws, one of them :
- If you dc in a castle, can you reconnect while the siege is on and defend ? Hence, how many players can defend the castle ?

Others concerns could be :
- Will there be neutral castles/cities ? (as Zeonica region eg.)

As i dev a lot too, it's always a good things when users discuss what they expect, it gives lots of inspiration.

I'll edit this message whenever i have new ideas.

Phil

Reactions: NK Eurion