The deadly red screen.

Brinik

Recruit
Jun 30, 2021
The red screen that surrounds the borders of the battle map blocks you when you touch it and you get stuck without being able to move sometimes. At least when you're riding, I haven't tried going on foot. They just killed me like this without being able to do anything and for that reason I have lost 20,000 coins. It's not fun, fix that please.

Last edited:
Reactions: Liberat

Brinik

Recruit
Jun 30, 2021
for run out this border, stop your horse , turn him to the map and you can go free

If you crash hard against the red screen, even if you stop the horse does not turn where you want it. It stays wedged in and locked. You can't get it out of there.

Skeadu Aldhari

Recruit
May 17, 2021
You can turn the horse, but it's sometimes difficult, you need to try different direction, like shaking it. But he need to be completely stopped. When it's done, go straight to the opposite red screen way. Tell us if you did it well

Liberat

Recruit
Jul 15, 2021
Чтобы выбраться из западни, которую устроили мододелы в этом моде, надо выровнять лошадь перпендикулярно красной линии (головой в сторону линии). и потом дать задний ход. Пока это все делаешь, ты беззащитен и тебя могут убить мобы. Меня на краной линии убивали много раз, со временем привыкаешь и остерегаешься ее, но все равно время от времени попадаешь в ловушку. Присоединяюсь к теме: пофиксите это рукожопое безобразие!