Tavern future.

Jarvid

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
I was entering the Tavern when i wanted to regain my health and recover my wounded troops, so I was thinking, what if we could buy drinks for our whole crew to get a short moral boost or some food at the tavern to get a little health recovery bonus.

Reactions: Lako and Blucher

Jarvid

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
party feature
I think there is a lot of potentional with the tavern, considering the path the developers of the mod have taken. So like feautures of "buying" for all the players inside the tavern and like 5g per units you have in your army etc.
I think the prices has to be updated then in the tavern to be balanced with the economy becouse atm it's quite hard to make gold but with every patch it is abit easier so then it will have to adapt slightly I think, becouse personally one of the reason me and my mate enjoy this mod so much that is becouse it's not easy, its a challange, if it ever become to easy to make gold to "overcome" the game it will not be that fun atleast for me, I cannot speak for others.

Polarite

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
I like this idea of health boost. Would be cool to be able to play the board games with others too.

Ector

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
It would also be cool if you play on the board games to gamble with other players