Stuck outside Sanala, Cant move or even click on anything

TwixMarlboro

Recruit
Nov 25, 2023
So I was working on the quest to find the rare amulets. Once I acquired all three I tried to head back to Sanala but I couldn't enter the city. I would click on it and nothing seemed to register. I tried the typical solutions, relogging, restarting. verifying the files through steam and nothing worked. eventually I kited a bandit army near the city and let them kill me. I managed to spawn inside the city so I could complete the quest.

After that I left the city but now I'm stuck right outside the walls and I cant do anything. I cant leave the proximity of the city and I cant re-enter Sanala. When I hover my mouse over anywhere on the map it shows me the symbol that you get when you hover over any impassible terrain.

my weight Isn't the issue 54\85 currently. I recently created another character just to see what would happen in the same situation and it plays out the same. I cant enter the city, when I click on Sanala nothing happens

Last edited:

mr boolean

Recruit
Nov 30, 2023
Hello, i have same issue with Sanala. I was sent there to take the quest, and cant enter the city to talk to the antique merchant.

Cant end quest and do it again, cant drop book etc.

Im stucked also at this chain quest.

Please fix it asap.