Some of my ideas for this mod

Sir Zacusca

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
It would be nice when you create your character and select the faction you want to be spawn in the territory of those factions.
When you select your faction you can see how many players are in that faction (example: sturgia: 130/200, empire: 170/200, battania: 150/200..etc.)

So it would be great if you could interact with players from enemy factions when they attack you to have a chat where you can talk to him before the fight and agree to an armistice (you give him the money or other items you have or whatever your enemy wants to leave you).

Each faction should be able to vote for its future king, so that different laws written by faction players (like on campaign) can be voted on.

To be able to create your own clan in which you can invite / accept friends or other players.

Each clan can customize its banner (with banner paste mode) to avoid the existence of 2 identical banners.

Reactions: Luca Bravehide

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
It would be nice when you create your character and select the faction you want to be spawn in the territory of those factions.
When you select your faction you can see how many players are in that faction (example: sturgia: 130/200, empire: 170/200, battania: 150/200..etc.)

So it would be great if you could interact with players from enemy factions when they attack you to have a chat where you can talk to him before the fight and agree to an armistice (you give him the money or other items you have or whatever your enemy wants to leave you).

Each faction should be able to vote for its future king, so that different laws written by faction players (like on campaign) can be voted on.

To be able to create your own clan in which you can invite / accept friends or other players.

Each clan can customize its banner (with banner paste mode) to avoid the existence of 2 identical banners.
I think the problem with banner paste mode is that other players will need that banner pattern in their files... so I don't think that would happen.
"King voting" I think might be something that's happening, either that or there's going to be a "Clan war" event and the winning Clans leader gets the King title, PvP is still a long while off so I expect we'll know more about it when it starts approaching..
the Clan system is planned, Kingdom management is also planned.
interacting with other player factions is also something that will likely be coming in the future, probably before or after PvP comes, and most likely after the player to player Trade screen has been introduced.