So couple questions...

jonnywad

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
First off, this mod has a solid foundation and has a TON of potential to be better than the actual game...with that being said:

1. Are there any actual weapons outside of farming tools?
2. Is there a roadmap of planned features to check out?
3. Is this still in development or am i late to the party and it's been dead and done for awhile?
4. Will there be PvP at all or factions being able to be joined (like in the base game)?
5. This mod is brilliant...I can't believe the developers couldn't make this part of the fcking game...kudos to all involved

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
First off, this mod has a solid foundation and has a TON of potential to be better than the actual game...with that being said:

1. Are there any actual weapons outside of farming tools?
2. Is there a roadmap of planned features to check out?
3. Is this still in development or am i late to the party and it's been dead and done for awhile?
4. Will there be PvP at all or factions being able to be joined (like in the base game)?
5. This mod is brilliant...I can't believe the developers couldn't make this part of the fcking game...kudos to all involved
1. Yes, at the moment only acquired from Looters and Events.
2. not at the moment, you can view the Mod page for What the mod Will become and view the discord for updates on what's currently being worked on in the announcements.
3. this is still very Early in development.. it's safe to say you are very Early, a Stable version is set to be released around July time.
4. Yes, currently PvP is limited to the Arenas, the goal is to make this mod as close to Vanilla experience as possible, just with players replacing the roles of NPC's, Trade, Resource management, Resource gathering, Crafting. Kingdom/Guild management, Wars.. ect.
5. A lot of people have wanted this for a long time, I hope the BL:O team manage to achieve their Goals.

If I've missed anything or not Replied with enough info, hopefully a member of the BL:O team responds.

Reactions: Zukovas