Shields

RAPTOR

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
Slovakia
I had a 1vs1 duel yesterday and after killing my opponent's horse, he just stood there and defended himself with his pavise shield ... he did not attack, he just defended himself ... did not respond to my attacks ... since the pavise shield protects the whole body and cannot be destroyed ... it was a stalemate, there was nothing I could do ... after 2 minutes of trying to beat him, I put down my weapon and committed suicide

I've seen it many times in the arena, but in pvp it happened to me for the first time

is here a possibility that sometimes the shields will be destructible?

Skeadu Aldhari

Recruit
May 17, 2021
I've seen the pavise shield have 560 hitpoints. It's strong, but I think you can destroy him by equipping 2handed axe, the weapon made for destroy shields. It can be a bit long, but the shield will go down. Look how many hitpoints the axe you choose take away on a shield, you'll have an idea about how many strike you'll need.
Good day

RAPTOR

Infantry Man
Mar 21, 2021
Slovakia
I've seen the pavise shield have 560 hitpoints. It's strong, but I think you can destroy him by equipping 2handed axe, the weapon made for destroy shields. It can be a bit long, but the shield will go down. Look how many hitpoints the axe you choose take away on a shield, you'll have an idea about how many strike you'll need.
Good day

the problem is that in this mode, the shields are indestructible ... they can't be broken by anything and players use it to trolling an opponent ... shielders are "immortal" in 1vs1 duels, when they are just defending themselves and not trying to attack

Skeadu Aldhari

Recruit
May 17, 2021
Did you try to kick him to push aside the shield ? It's a bit hard , but it can be the solution. If it doesn't work, a dev report can be clever.
I don't know where we can post suggestion, I'm often in this forum but I never had answer from devs