PVP when?

jesusislord

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
when is pvp going to be in the game outside of arena?

if you haven't thought of it maybe you could start by having everyone as neutral (unable to attack one another)

when you change your banner/align with a clan or a faction, you can be attacked by everyone,

im sure you thought of this already, but im excited for when we can start battling each other,

thanks for the great game,

Subia

Recruit
Mar 24, 2021
I think the PVP can starting in one or two mont, for the moment the player want farming and training they troops, i think in one mont we can join for real one faction of your choice and the second month the first war can start, but.. that's just i think how i look the probablity inside a logic universe :)

Please a modérator can look my post for my rename ? T.T

Tyr Odinson

Recruit
Mar 30, 2021
would like to hear from a developer, i think they are worried if they do it wrong they will lose this massive following
Nobody is worried. PVP is already a lot of work when it comes to code. Second, they have to make sure it's balanced. Third, it's a lot of work when it comes to code. Fourth, it's a lot of work when it comes to code.

Hope that answers your concerns.

ZuluRed

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Nobody is worried. PVP is already a lot of work when it comes to code. Second, they have to make sure it's balanced. Third, it's a lot of work when it comes to code. Fourth, it's a lot of work when it comes to code.

Hope that answers your concerns.
i herd its going to open pvp everyone for themselves i belive moonlight said this

Reactions: Luca Bravehide

manBah

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
On the roadmap:
"- Clans will be able to reclaim the castle from AI or other players. It will become a stronghold in the lands of Calradia."

Retaking castles might not be players being able to directly attack each other on the map but it seems some sort of siege mode will be available within the next month or two if these clan castles are implemented.

Reactions: Luca Bravehide

ESP Ordanel

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
On the roadmap:
"- Clans will be able to reclaim the castle from AI or other players. It will become a stronghold in the lands of Calradia."

Retaking castles might not be players being able to directly attack each other on the map but it seems some sort of siege mode will be available within the next month or two if these clan castles are implemented.
thats a thing that confuse me, its only castles?, and only 5 players on the siege? i think that if they will implemet the PvP have to start with the battles in the field because if is only the siege whit 5 players have a lot of players in a clan is barely useless - the pot would be that people with less troops attack enemies on the field to avoid reinforcement.

Theo Ben Askar

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
Personally, during sieges, I'd be worry of the attacking-Players abusing the range weapons to headshot and kill most of defending troops as we all do in SinglePlayer game... And that would be even more true if they are 5 players attacking. with 3 sets of arrows each they could kill 250 defenders easily...
I'd say no bows, arbalest or throwing weapons allowed for players in sieges.
Or one set of throwing weapons max. The AI is to dumb!

manBah

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
thats a thing that confuse me, its only castles?, and only 5 players on the siege? i think that if they will implemet the PvP have to start with the battles in the field because if is only the siege whit 5 players have a lot of players in a clan is barely useless - the pot would be that people with less troops attack enemies on the field to avoid reinforcement.
I'm sure it has something to do with the difficulty of the programming/server stability rather than "playability" at this point as it's still in such an early phase of development.

I'm currently writing software right now and if users were able to use it while in active development, they'd absolutely hate me for the order in which I'm writing features. Just thinking about putting myself in that situation sounds nightmarish lol

Modafinil

Recruit
Apr 6, 2021
Battles on the world map would be ridiculous. Imagine the speed difference of 2.3 and 2.2, a never ending chase. If others can help, there will always be people with 1 troop at speed 3.0 catching the enemy so that others can join and gang up. It's an extremely difficult thing to balance.

Reactions: SummerVP

Modafinil

Recruit
Apr 6, 2021
It could be like Clash Of Clans where similar level clan members fight other similar level clan members for a castle. The winners take the castle. No need for an actual siege.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
i herd its going to open pvp everyone for themselves i belive moonlight said this
I don't believe Moon said that, I think you're misunderstanding something, I think it was said that PvP was going to be limited to Sieges at First, it was a little while ago so I can't remember the conversation about it very well.