Please apply the text translation file in advance on the test server

Kjjk

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello, I am a Korean translator who translates text files into Korean and delivers them to Storm administrators every month.
I'd like to leave an inquiry

Please add a text file to the test server in advance. I want to translate the translation file earlier.
I'm trying to translate the translation file as soon as possible.
I am a Korean translator of Banner Road Online and the only Korean local who translates Banner Road Online.
If you apply the translation file to the test server in advance, the translation will proceed faster so that you can experience Korean earlier.
In the meantime, it took several days to translate and deliver the Korean translation file after the patch was processed.
If you apply text to the test server in advance and translate it, Korean users will be able to access Korean translation faster and enjoy it more comfortably online. Please check your inquiry

P.S. I don't accept anything in exchange for translation. I provide Korean translation files in the form of 100% personal charity.

This is not necessary, so please leave a message that it is impossible if the development is too busy.