Perpetual battle sounds outside of battle

Flukeworm

Recruit
Nov 7, 2021
I'm not sure if this could be a bug(or even related to Bannerlord Online) or just me missing something, so it didn't feel like it belongs in the bug forum. I've also searched for any mention of this but didn't find anything.

When I'm on the world map, I constantly hear the cacophony of battle(yelling, clashing swords and so on), like what you'd normally hear if there is indeed a battle going on nearby, blasting my ears, on an endless loop.
It seems to follow my character, and moving the camera away from my character's position reduces the volume to the point of vanishing.

Does anyone know what gives? It's slowly driving me completely bonkers.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I'm not sure if this could be a bug(or even related to Bannerlord Online) or just me missing something, so it didn't feel like it belongs in the bug forum. I've also searched for any mention of this but didn't find anything.

When I'm on the world map, I constantly hear the cacophony of battle(yelling, clashing swords and so on), like what you'd normally hear if there is indeed a battle going on nearby, blasting my ears, on an endless loop.
It seems to follow my character, and moving the camera away from my character's position reduces the volume to the point of vanishing.

Does anyone know what gives? It's slowly driving me completely bonkers.
It is as you've said. This should only be the case if there is or was a recent battle nearby. However, this should not be following you around.

I would recommend verifying your game files. It's possible there's a conflict somewhere that doesn't result in a crash but other unexpected behavior.

You can veridy then in Steam by right clicking Bannerlord > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files.

Reactions: Flukeworm

Flukeworm

Recruit
Nov 7, 2021
It is as you've said. This should only be the case if there is or was a recent battle nearby. However, this should not be following you around.

I would recommend verifying your game files. It's possible there's a conflict somewhere that doesn't result in a crash but other unexpected behavior.

You can veridy then in Steam by right clicking Bannerlord > Properties > Local files > Verify integrity of game files.
Thanks for the reply. I'll go give verifying a try.