Oceanic player transfer

Anzac

Recruit
Apr 4, 2021
Hi, if an Oceanic based server is opened (which I'm crossing my fingers for), will players be able to transfer their progress from the one they're already on to the Oceanic server? I'm asking for the sole reason of whether or not I should invest heaps of time grinding in the CN server just for it to be made redundant in the event an Oceania server is announced. I'll admit that a clean-slate Oceania server does sound better than a bunch of transferred players, but others may not share that opinion.

Vladim

Recruit
Apr 13, 2021
Hi, if an Oceanic based server is opened (which I'm crossing my fingers for), will players be able to transfer their progress from the one they're already on to the Oceanic server? I'm asking for the sole reason of whether or not I should invest heaps of time grinding in the CN server just for it to be made redundant in the event an Oceania server is announced. I'll admit that a clean-slate Oceania server does sound better than a bunch of transferred players, but others may not share that opinion.
I would love to see Oceanic based servers

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Will likely depend on the player population that would be moving onto the OCE Servers tbh, if it's less than 100 there likely wouldn't be servers but if it's more than 500 there will likely be 2 servers with OCE1 holding copied data from the other servers and OCE2 being a fresh start.

mostly depends on what the OCE player count population is, currently OCE servers are awaiting a decision to be made.