Match Error: The server closed the connection.

FED Milentija

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Server RU2 keep getting this errors whenever I start a fight. After couple of times rejoining the battle it works but almost every time it kicks me out of battle. This started happening after the noon restart of servers today.

Attachments

• server error.JPG
    server error.JPG
    96.9 KB · Views: 20
Reactions: Zeus and Tane

Grunjavir

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
The same problem, yesterday it was working but now like every time I try to attack looters or join someone's battle this error kicks me out of battle and it simulate the battle, or bandits after some time just run away, or it even crashing the game
The same as on RU1 and RU2 servers

pngun

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
Seems it happens to a lot of people. One guy said if you dont click attack button and just wait, this not happening. Forum admin asked him if it really works so i think they know about this bug

Reactions: Zeus

Tane

Recruit
Mar 16, 2021
Server RU2 keep getting this errors whenever I start a fight. After couple of times rejoining the battle it works but almost every time it kicks me out of battle. This started happening after the noon restart of servers today.
Have contacted admins about this, they say the devs are aware and are working on it. No idea when it will be sorted though, needs to get sorted soon though imo as it's unplayable at the moment.

Reactions: Zeus

FED Milentija

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
solution: install game on your SSD drive. If its installed on hard disk u will almost always have this problem.

IceTigger

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
So i got this error appear today. In the beginning only about 5 out of 8 battles i couldn't connect. After that, it was every match.
Fiddling with my graphics setting and hdd did nothing, and not everybody can just get them a ssd, so screw that tip!
After talking with some guys who were also in these battles it appears that i am fully on the battlefield with my army, my troops also get wounded and myself dropping to about 3-5% health.
Well, that's as much info i could gather.

SGM Arni

Infantry Man
Mar 15, 2021
So i got this error appear today. In the beginning only about 5 out of 8 battles i couldn't connect. After that, it was every match.
Fiddling with my graphics setting and hdd did nothing, and not everybody can just get them a ssd, so screw that tip!
After talking with some guys who were also in these battles it appears that i am fully on the battlefield with my army, my troops also get wounded and myself dropping to about 3-5% health.
Well, that's as much info i could gather.
The devs are aware of the issue and trying their best to fix it, in meantime check out this thread for possible fixes to your problem.