Looting screen protection

Shagwagon

Recruit
Jun 23, 2021
Love the mod! Great work so far, its incredibly stable and fun to play. One suggestion I'd make is to add in some sort of looting screen protection. A couple of times I've won a very close battle with my troops beaten to a pulp, figuring out what loot I wanted as my weight limit was close to being exceeded, only to be attacked while in the looting screen. I was attacked by a group of bandits while in the looting screen without any time to actually pay them off, losing the battle in the process.

I understand that any type of protections can be abused in MMOs but I'd like a chance to look through and loot after the battle without worry of being attacked by an overwhelming force that I could normally avoid. This will only get worse when managing prisoners once they are implemented.

Halit

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Istanbul, Turkey
Thank you for your suggestion. As you stated, this is a situation that can be abused by players. However, our developer team will consider your suggestion.

Last edited:

JoeMeekPls

Recruit
Jun 25, 2021
I have to say, I was more than a little upset when I got ambushed while I was looking at my hard fought loot after a long battle, only to be put right back into an overwhelmingly unwinnable fight and then proceeded to lose my only 4 legionaries :(

MANTiiS

Recruit
May 7, 2021
You have 30 seconds of protection. So my suggestion is just to be quick about picking what you want and run. Just give it some time and you gonna know for sure what you need to take, and what to leave behind. I think more than 30 seconds of protection is too much.

Reactions: hotmailbobdole

chinatown

Recruit
Jun 19, 2021
You have 30 seconds of protection. So my suggestion is just to be quick about picking what you want and run. Just give it some time and you gonna know for sure what you need to take, and what to leave behind. I think more than 30 seconds of protection is too much.
Not if you only fullfill min rewuirements of game then you are stuck alot in loading screens. Not everybody has good pc and you cant expect that. I have alot of problems while loading screen after battle and often i get wrecked right after loading screen as already new troops attacked me

chinatown

Recruit
Jun 19, 2021
Having good harddrive is important, a fast SSD!

But we are switching topic thx to MANTIS...