Looters

Perses

Recruit
Nov 18, 2021
I know I am not the only one who feels this way. Looters need a damage nerf. Armies that consist of primarily ranged units seem to be ok in smaller numbers, but facing a stack of looters that have the same or less troops than you should not be a struggle for an infantry based army. I can't see how a well trained, well armed, veteran soldier can be killed by a looter that has nothing but a wooden hammer, pitchfork, or sickle and a bag of rocks. If the infantry were to be outnumbered by said looters then losses are to be expected. Now I brought this up in the global chat and some seemed to agree with me. One stated that the difficulty of the looters could be a way to keep the game interesting. To add another hurdle and "keep a pace". To me it only stands as an unrealistic frustration. It's even more frustrating spending hours training up infantry in low numbers and watching your hard work being killed by a rogue in rags. Although it does frustrate me and I find it as an annoyance, I can somewhat see how it could benefit the mod. I would just like to see everyone's opinions on the matter and maybe further explanation from an admin or developer. If this is a topic that has already been touched, then is there a nerf in the works? Or are they going to stay the same?

Thank you all,
Perses

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
Even a child can land a nice punch against an actual adult in a fight. The adult is mostly always gonna win, but he might get scratched. Think of it that way. It seems pretty balanced in my opinion. You might lose a few soldiers, but you're not gonna lose the battle.