Loot disstribution Bossbattles -> Fair?

Bruder Jan

Recruit
Apr 5, 2021
Hey is there gona be a balancing in how the Loot is split amog players in Bossbattles?

Right know it is very frustrating for player that tank with shield wall they do the work get the losses and get only the worst loot because all the kills got to the ranged flanks. The system right know only favors the Killcount nothing more. Is there something planend?

Thnx.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hey is there gona be a balancing in how the Loot is split amog players in Bossbattles?

Right know it is very frustrating for player that tank with shield wall they do the work get the losses and get only the worst loot because all the kills got to the ranged flanks. The system right know only favors the Killcount nothing more. Is there something planend?

Thnx.
hi,
I don't know exactly how the loot drop is calculated, but I know for sure that it’s not by the number of kills!
my personal opinion is, that the best loot drops out to the player with the largest detachment of soldiers ;)

Spatharios

Recruit
Mar 28, 2021
hi,
I don't know exactly how the loot drop is calculated, but I know for sure that it’s not by the number of kills!
my personal opinion is, that the best loot drops out to the player with the largest detachment of soldiers ;)
I know for sure that the Op is correct. The loot count is definitely largely depended on the kills / dealt damage of the player and his troops. I tested this extensively with a friend.