lets talk about the broken Clan starting Mission.

ColdBacon

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
My army is 71+ and I am forced to do 6v30 in order to be able to even start thinking of a clan? How do you beat it without FIAN cheese kite meta or is that just what this has become?

Reactions: Lako

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Initially the mission was meant to be a co-op mission and it will become so again in the future. Due to a bug they released it as a solo mission and reduced the difficulty compared to what it was for co-op.

But fact remains, it's quite a hard challenge and probably requires you to have high skill levels. There have been players completing it without troops.

ColdBacon

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
exploiting AI using Fian archers isnt skill or talent. I dont know hwat Kool-aid yall have been drinking while starving for an update but this aint it chief. iId love to see evidence of anyone completeing it without exploiting Ai. It doesnt happen. It's not hard, its lazy copy pasted from the base game just to say you added a "feature" that people are exploiting and we wont address.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
exploiting AI using Fian archers isnt skill or talent. I dont know hwat Kool-aid yall have been drinking while starving for an update but this aint it chief. iId love to see evidence of anyone completeing it without exploiting Ai. It doesnt happen. It's not hard, its lazy copy pasted from the base game just to say you added a "feature" that people are exploiting and we wont address.
Hey,
The skill is very important in this game. Please watch this video, where a player (not the strongest in Calradia) breaks an army of 250 in solo!

ColdBacon

Recruit
Oct 25, 2021
I did, that is AI exploiting, ya'll sip some weird Kool-aid if u think that the clan mission involves any semblence of skill. It's literally Fian archers + run around like greased up deaf guy from family guy. Please link something that involves skill relative to the mission without using fians and running around while they do they work. You'll be hard pressed to find one other than your man on a horse strawman.

Last edited: