How should i start getting big profits by making/getting orders + refining?

Fezwa

Recruit
Jan 2, 2024
Hi guys, love the mod so far its great.

I have a question regarding trading.

Right now i have about 150K to invest in certain crafting material to make/receive orders. I dont really see why i should though?
Lets say i order 60 Hardwood for 530 denar (31800 total) each. I want to turn it into 6 selected hardwood that i sell for 7500 each which gives me around 45.000 total. Now this only leaves me with 13.000 denars profit which is just not enough of a profit for all the work and waiting that i have put in.

So what am i doing wrong? should i invest in bigger orders? whats the minimum amount of denar i should own before i can freely trade and sell things without it getting in the way of other expenses.

i hope im being clear enough, thanks in advance.

Linaire

Recruit
Dec 5, 2023
hate to break it to you but at the end you make big money by selling either nice companions or nice crafted masterwork items

Fabble

Recruit
Jan 3, 2024
Hi guys, love the mod so far its great.

I have a question regarding trading.

Right now i have about 150K to invest in certain crafting material to make/receive orders. I dont really see why i should though?
Lets say i order 60 Hardwood for 530 denar (31800 total) each. I want to turn it into 6 selected hardwood that i sell for 7500 each which gives me around 45.000 total. Now this only leaves me with 13.000 denars profit which is just not enough of a profit for all the work and waiting that i have put in.

So what am i doing wrong? should i invest in bigger orders? whats the minimum amount of denar i should own before i can freely trade and sell things without it getting in the way of other expenses.

i hope im being clear enough, thanks in advance.
You will not earn money in crafting in this game mode. But selling good companions or excellent, pumped-up warriors - yes. You can also knock out loot from mobs and sell it to an artisan. It is advisable to first find a companion for +40% income from sales to an artisan.