Health regeneration bugged

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
After the server reset this morning my health has been bugged. I have been stuck at 11% health for more than an hour now.
The same thing, I lost 10 very expensive warriors because of this bug !!!!
Because it showed 100%, but there was no real health and it was not restored, and the soldiers were not healed!

Delizin

Recruit
Nov 12, 2021
I am also experiencing this bug as of this morning. My units and character appear to be healing, but as soon as I load an instance such as combat or even the tavern, my character and units are all back to being severely wounded. Currently the game is unplayable for me because of it. Another one of my clan members is also experiencing this bug, but the rest of the clan is able to play normally. Both of us that are having issues started playing earlier this morning and everyone else came on later.

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
I am also experiencing this bug as of this morning. My units and character appear to be healing, but as soon as I load an instance such as combat or even the tavern, my character and units are all back to being severely wounded. Currently the game is unplayable for me because of it. Another one of my clan members is also experiencing this bug, but the rest of the clan is able to play normally. Both of us that are having issues started playing earlier this morning and everyone else came on later.
This is the situation at the moment.

Health 3.jpg