glitches with trading in cities

col shorthorn

Recruit
Mar 4, 2023
I'm a new player so I don't have much experience with BLO probably under 100 or 75 hours at this point. I have multiple trade licenses in a few cities most of which are Advanced or Merchant licenses in a few cities. even though I have these licenses I can only post 5 items to the market at once, even if they are of different classes(for example I would post 2 leather to the trader, 2 weapons to the weaponsmith, and 1 piece of armor to the armorsmith.). Even with a merchant License, I can't seem to sell more than 5 items at a time in any city.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Just to clarify some things, as I can't accurate judge your situation without knowing which license you have in which town.

A license only applies to the town it is bought in.

The base license only allows you to sell 3 different items (different classes, as you referred to it), but you can sell up to 200 items. So for example you could have 100 leather and 50 iron and 50 wood. But you would not be able to list 1 leather, 1 iron, 1 wood and 1 food, because that would make 4 different items.

So for your example, it's important to know which license you can confirm having in the towns you're trying to list more than 5 items. If you have the Merchant license, that town should certainly allow you to list more than 5 different items for sale.

1687081171287.png