gear

Sulla

Recruit
Mar 23, 2021
i saw a shield once and the next day there were none, why is there almost no gear available at any towns? these looters have heat seeking stones, give me the ability to buy a shield please

also is leanbow an admin? they were randomly interjecting that a market in a town "still had bows arrows and swords" ,,,whats that mean? why the shortage, why do you want it? how do i talk to people that are orange text and sending server wide? I asked everyone nearby but most people are silent in this game

choromakolo

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
i saw a shield once and the next day there were none, why is there almost no gear available at any towns? these looters have heat seeking stones, give me the ability to buy a shield please

also is leanbow an admin? they were randomly interjecting that a market in a town "still had bows arrows and swords" ,,,whats that mean? why the shortage, why do you want it? how do i talk to people that are orange text and sending server wide? I asked everyone nearby but most people are silent in this game
Leanbow has to add the items to the traders manualy so this is why it only happends once a day.. It takes allot of time and he has to do this at every server.

This means there is a limited stock everyday so you have to be online on the right time and be fast to the city where the item is sold, sadly there are also people who buy them all out.

And yes ADMIN is red text ingame, i suggest you to join the discord @ https://discord.com/invite/Tg3JXXeZZQ people give there info abt the city where they see items that are getting sold.

NikolaTheScamr

Infantry Man
Mar 18, 2021
Basement
Well i got a shield in like 2 days of playing. I saw an announcement that they'll be adding items to towns. I went around and found one for 5k. Eventually (soon i hope) these thing should't be a problem because players themselves would be able to sell items to other players etc.

Valtiel

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
They are working on making it auto refresh, however I think atleast t1 shields should just be super common.

Reactions: Sulla

Valtiel

Recruit
Mar 20, 2021
I agree. But this aint TW. If they say soon. For now i have faith xD
I hope they release a roadmap and also get more modders to help them. This mod is gonna be amazing once it has more to do. (It's already super fun.)

NikolaTheScamr

Infantry Man
Mar 18, 2021
Basement
Well i dunno if there is an official proper roadmap. Just the info i gathered along the way. I'd say most of this i got is not fake so here it is:
1. Trade license (These are locked to a single town, so different license for each town, and licenses themselves are limited in how many items they can be used to sell + barter between players ( that will be possible in towns)
2. PvP + Control of towns trough factions (Which you'd join as a "clan" like in singleplayer). Don't have much details. But i've heard in the beginning sieges will be only simple battles. Only later would they be made into real sieges.
3. Bandit hideouts that would spawn better types of looters or some other bandit faction, dunno.
4. More skill perks for player characters.
- thats about all i can recall right now

choromakolo

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
Well i dunno if there is an official proper roadmap. Just the info i gathered along the way. I'd say most of this i got is not fake so here it is:
1. Trade license (These are locked to a single town, so different license for each town, and licenses themselves are limited in how many items they can be used to sell + barter between players ( that will be possible in towns)
2. PvP + Control of towns trough factions (Which you'd join as a "clan" like in singleplayer). Don't have much details. But i've heard in the beginning sieges will be only simple battles. Only later would they be made into real sieges.
3. Bandit hideouts that would spawn better types of looters or some other bandit faction, dunno.
4. More skill perks for player characters.
- thats about all i can recall right now
This is wat came by on Discord few days back
--------------------------------------------------------------
Future Updates:

• Work on the client crash when opening inventory and joining / leaving combat.+

• Deployment of servers in the EU region: EU 1 server for new players and EU 2 server with transfer of existing profiles from RU 1 server.+

• You can find a junk dealer in cities. This character buys up all unnecessary items.

• Leveling skills during arena battles. • Traveling around Calradia will become more dangerous! New opponents will await you in remote corners of the world, but the main thing is that now you can lose some of your items if you are defeated in battle!

• TRADE LICENSE! The license can be purchased from a merchant. The license applies only to the city in which you purchase it.