game server not same as client ?

Juum

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
torquay
The game ran well until yesterday when suddenly it wouldnt let me run the server. I have attached a screen print of the problem. Can anybody please help resolve this ???

Attachments

• bannerlord.png
    bannerlord.png
    448 KB · Views: 30

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hi Juum,

This error occured since last update, but for some people that update hasn't downloaded. You should be able to get it to work by updating it manually. make sure to follow the steps to get it to work.
  1. Download the zip file from the WeTransfer link.; https://we.tl/t-w2i2cod4t8
  2. Go to your Bannerlord Online launcher folder. There should already be a numbered zip file here. Write down the number.
    - This should be something like 1441855476 or 4058684187.
  3. Replace the zip file with the one from the download and rename the zip file to the number written down in step 2.
  4. Manually extract the contents of the zip file to "\steamapps\common\Mount & Blade II Bannerlord\Modules\BannerlordOnline".
If you follow these steps properly, it will update your game files to the proper version.
Should you play in a different language, this will make it change to the English interface.

Juum

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
torquay
Hi Juum,

This error occured since last update, but for some people that update hasn't downloaded. You should be able to get it to work by updating it manually. make sure to follow the steps to get it to work.

If you follow these steps properly, it will update your game files to the proper version.
Should you play in a different language, this will make it change to the English interface.
I did everything above and now theres this problem with message -
Should i re-install everything somewhere else like c drive ? As ive installed bannerlord online into my windows d drive where all games are

Attachments

• bl.png
    bl.png
    879.7 KB · Views: 16

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Unfortunately the picture isn't clear enough for me to read the error message itself.

No need to re-install Bannerlord though. The initial issue is only in the Bannerlord Online files.

Juum

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
torquay
Unfortunately the picture isn't clear enough for me to read the error message itself.

No need to re-install Bannerlord though. The initial issue is only in the Bannerlord Online files.
Heres the error message - Cannot load..\..Modules\BannerlordOnline\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\MultiplayerClient.dll

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Heres the error message - Cannot load..\..Modules\BannerlordOnline\bin\Win64_Shipping_Client\MultiplayerClient.dll
Go to the MultiplayerClient.dll file and right-click it, then choose Properties. Make sure the option "read only" is not checked. Uncheck it if needed and press OK.

Juum

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
torquay
Yes did that and found the dll file. The read only was already unchecked but there was a security check box to unblock it which disappeared after it was checked for untrusted files. That has sorted the problem and game starts on now ! Thanks for your help & this'll probably help solve a general problem !

Juum

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
torquay
The same problem has just occurred again with the latest update. Can somebody please help again ?
Ive attached a screen print

Attachments

• bn2.png
    bn2.png
    382.9 KB · Views: 5

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
If we go with the same fix as last time, you'll likely run into the error again after next update. So let's try a different route that recently worked for someone that had the same error.

The idea is to delete everything from Bannerlord Online and then re-installing it.
  1. Go to the folder containing the Bannerlord Online launcher and run the "unins000.exe" file.
  2. If still present, delete the folder the un-installer is located in.
  3. Go to the Bannerlord folder and delete "BannerlordOnline" from the Modules folder.
  4. In the Start menu, type "apps" and go to "Apps & Features". Check the list for Bannerlord Online and remove/uninstall it IF still present. This should clear out the last of the files.
  5. Go to Steam, right-click Bannerlord and go to Properties > Local Files > "Verify Integrity of game files..."
  6. Download and install Bannerlord Online again.

NK Snaegr

Recruit
Apr 2, 2021
hi, i have the same problem, just did all the steps, and still have the problem :S
what should i do?