Game crashes while loading onto server

Julia Gavros

Recruit
Nov 22, 2021
Hi, whenever I try to load onto the NA server, my game crashes while I wait. Any fix to this? Ive tried the other servers and the samething happens for them too

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
Hi, whenever I try to load onto the NA server, my game crashes while I wait. Any fix to this? Ive tried the other servers and the samething happens for them too
hi,
The NA server works great. I checked right now. Probably, the problem is somewhere on your side.
What is the error code when the game crashes?

NA.jpg

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Make sure to report which error message you receive when crashing, as it can help us determine the cause of the issue.

Julia Gavros

Recruit
Nov 22, 2021
Make sure to report which error message you receive when crashing, as it can help us determine the cause of the issue.
Unfortunately there was no erro code, it just says hte program stopped working. Im thinking it something on my side. It was working until the most recent update

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
If you haven't already, try to verify the game files. It may help. But without an error, having a fairly generic crash, it's very difficult to find a cause.

Verifying.gif

Julia Gavros

Recruit
Nov 22, 2021
If you haven't already, try to verify the game files. It may help. But without an error, having a fairly generic crash, it's very difficult to find a cause.

View attachment 673
Hi, I deleted the steam bannerlord folder and then reinstalled the game and now it works as normal. I suppose verifying game cache wouldve been faster though xD Thank you for the help, I appreciate it