Current PVP trend and how its ruining the game

Senechal

Recruit
May 9, 2021
So currently PVP cheese involves you as a captain having an entirely cav army you then ride around and use your mouse macros and jereed aimbot to kill the opposing captains and place all your troops at one side of the map while you take an hour to kill the entire enemy army yourself and move your troops only when the enemy reaches them.

Since there is no cost for war you also have a few clans declaring war on any new clan they see and abusing that clan until they either quit the game or agree to pay exorbitant costs just to exist in the game. Add in the free cost of declaring and maintaining war and BO becomes a pretty toxic place to exist. I think both of these things can be fixed by some fairly simple mechanics - introduce a cost for declaring war (influence/money) and a cost for requesting peace (maybe could be set by the player requesting peace), secondly by making an effective anti cheat/anti macro and by allowing you to give orders after you die because watching your troops die for an hour by the opposing captain isn't really what the game should be about.

Khan

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
this has been an issue for a while. the reason i quit a year or so ago.

i suggested a reputation based system where attacking a much smaller enemy would lose your reputation and when none is left unable to start fights