Crashes when fighting

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hello,

I believe the one of the most important aspects of the game is fights but we all know that game likes to crash when we encounter looters... When are you planning to fix it?

The mod is badass so far even with so small amount of content but the crashes... I am pretty sick of restarting the game 50 times a day.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Set all settings to low/Lowest.

if it happens again, Delete all files in Bannerlord Modules folder, Verify game Files, let the Files install again, and try again, i am in the process of doing this myself, this advice is from a pinned Post that was in the Discord.

Reactions: Wesol

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Thanks! I will try it out.
Fingers crossed!

@edit
Okay, I changed everything from the highest to V low.
1st battle - no crash.
2nd battle - no crash
I have hope :D

Last edited:

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Best of luck, if you get another Crash try turning V-sync off.

and if you want better graphics try playing around with the settings to see where the limit is.

If I find anything else out I will add it to this comment.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
UGh, the game is still crashing but it happens less often.
in performance there is an audio setting right at the bottom, try putting that to the lowest number.

an update on Graphics too, you should be able to increase the Graphics, just turn off Anti-aliasing and turn off V-sync.

Attachments

• Screenshot (1).png
    Screenshot (1).png
    314 KB · Views: 33

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Still crashes. The amount of crashes just got back to 'normal', so, any fight I join I get an error message that I got problems with connection with the server and after a couple of tries to join back to the fight the game is crashing. In logs it says something about wrong lines in source, I guess at some lines devs should use .FirstOrDefault() instead of .First() but might be wrong. I lost my faith in changing the settings & Hope they'll fix it soon

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Still crashes. The amount of crashes just got back to 'normal', so, any fight I join I get an error message that I got problems with connection with the server and after a couple of tries to join back to the fight the game is crashing. In logs it says something about wrong lines in source, I guess at some lines devs should use .FirstOrDefault() instead of .First() but might be wrong. I lost my faith in changing the settings & Hope they'll fix it soon
ok, so for that, you need to delete everything inside your bannerlord modules folder, verify game files, wait for the files to install.

IF that doesn't work, uninstall Bannerlord, then delete all your Bannerlord related files, do a fresh install.

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
ok, so for that, you need to delete everything inside your bannerlord modules folder, verify game files, wait for the files to install.

IF that doesn't work, uninstall Bannerlord, then delete all your Bannerlord related files, do a fresh install.
Okay, I will try. Thanks for your help so far & sorry to be a pain

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, I've done everything and the game's still crashing. I'll quite playing this mod until its fixed.

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
Yeah, I've done everything and the game's still crashing. I'll quite playing this mod until its fixed.
could you screenshot the message that comes up when you crash? if it says anything about a File, you'll need to delete that File and then Verify game files.

Wesol

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Moving the game & Mod to SSD fixed all problems. I can play at any graph settings and it does not affect the game/stability of the game.

Reactions: Henry Skalitz