Co-op servers vs this Online method?

FinKone

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
In the spirit of modding - are we restricted to these two random RU servers and not able to bring our own servers online? For those that don't want to play with hundreds of people but perhaps want to just play with a few friends?

If not - not a big deal I can wait for Bannerlord Co-op mod by Another Joke to be completed if that is the case.

Regardless - amazing work, just not the direction I wanted in terms of forcing onto a specific server.

Reactions: Adlos

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
In the spirit of modding - are we restricted to these two random RU servers and not able to bring our own servers online? For those that don't want to play with hundreds of people but perhaps want to just play with a few friends?

If not - not a big deal I can wait for Bannerlord Co-op mod by Another Joke to be completed if that is the case.

Regardless - amazing work, just not the direction I wanted in terms of forcing onto a specific server.
going to be difficult to play with "just a few friends" the game will literally just be you, and your friends... no enemy lord, not enemy factions. unless you fight your friends... the economy is going to be entirely controlled by the players, it will take you weeks, even months to progress, in a small game. the goals for the mod is basically mount and blade MMO

Dicey

Recruit
Mar 18, 2021
Yeah, I don't think you'd have a very good time in a mod like this. Play this while you wait for the co-op campaign mods to begin rolling out?

Henry Skalitz

Veteran
Mar 17, 2021
I do want to reiterate, I hope you find what you are looking for in the future as we all deserve to be able to Enjoy our time.

FinKone

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
going to be difficult to play with "just a few friends" the game will literally just be you, and your friends... no enemy lord, not enemy factions. unless you fight your friends... the economy is going to be entirely controlled by the players, it will take you weeks, even months to progress, in a small game. the goals for the mod is basically mount and blade MMO
Oh no you are right I didn't even realize how gutted it was so to speak - just had people telling me "online is here!" and I failed to research more on my part. It does however appear that I am gonna have to wait... this is a different experience.