Can't load game since Nvidia Driver Update

Gbz

Recruit
Feb 11, 2024
Hello,

Ive been trying to play the online mod since Nvidia updated drivers earlier today. I played this morning prior to updating drivers and it worked fine, since update hasnt worked at all constantly crashes on load screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and tried many different things like loading beta first etc. just will not work, submitted crash report as well. Any insight would be appreciate...

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello,

Ive been trying to play the online mod since Nvidia updated drivers earlier today. I played this morning prior to updating drivers and it worked fine, since update hasnt worked at all constantly crashes on load screen. Uninstalled and reinstalled 3 times and tried many different things like loading beta first etc. just will not work, submitted crash report as well. Any insight would be appreciate...
I haven't seen any other reports yet about problems with crashes since nvidia update.

Have you tried installing a previous version of the nvidia drivers from their website? It's possible something went wrong with the installation of the driver.