[Bug]Crashed during battle, character in training field on pause

Rontagosh

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Hi, unfortunately my game crashed during a battle, and I reloaded but was given an error saying that my account was logged on in on another client, and then the server disconnects me. While I get the error message, my character seems to be standing in a training field and it says paused. Also, that character in the below picture doesn't match mine.

1.png

Is there a way to resolve this error? Thanks in advance.

Rontagosh

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Edit: It looks like this is a known bug. I will attempt closing any process and restarting. Setting up a proxy and VPN is not in my interest and is an excessive workaround imo.

From SGM Arni:

It says something about me already being logged in and I keep getting disconnected from the server.
☑️ Open the task manager and check out if there's any bannerlord process, then cancel it. Try restarting your modem / router. If that doesn't work you might have to use a proxy / VPN for some time.

Rontagosh

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
This has been resolved through closing a bannerlord online process. Restart was unnecessary but would probably also work instead of closing the process manually.

Can either close/delete this thread or keep it up for anyone who runs into this issue.