battanian highborn youth

Ombror

Recruit
Jul 2, 2021
can't for the moment. When clans will be implemented and settlements "ownage", then a clan will be able to recruit nobles troops in the settlement. Maybe you can have some with the antic master, don't know.

Reactions: Cotisclein

Skeadu Aldhari

Recruit
May 17, 2021
You can buy highborn by completing the antique master quest : dropping a antique master's book, find the 3 amulet, and after it will possible to exchange gold coins for troops and items in Quyaz

Brinik

Recruit
Jun 30, 2021
You can buy highborn by completing the antique master quest : dropping a antique master's book, find the 3 amulet, and after it will possible to exchange gold coins for troops and items in Quyaz

Thx for the answer, but the question is, where is the Antique Vendor quest taken? I've been to Quyaz several times and I don't see that vendor where he's supposed to be, next to the tapestry. I think I read in the chat that it is a book released by desert bandits, but can a player only get it or is it only for groups?

Last edited:

Skeadu Aldhari

Recruit
May 17, 2021
If I remember well, I dropped the book on desert bandits. He work like a mabon's notes, click on et you'll have the explanation. AFter some quest stages, you will have to drop 3 amulet on desert bandits before unlocking the antique market

Faruk Escobar

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021
İ found antique masters book and quest says you can find out more information in askar. İ have gone to askar but there is nothing. How can i complete this quest?

Queen Anna

Veteran
Jun 15, 2021
İ found antique masters book and quest says you can find out more information in askar. İ have gone to askar but there is nothing. How can i complete this quest?
In Askar, you will have to pay the bartender in the tavern and listen carefully to his answer. (This will be the start of this quest)

Faruk Escobar

Recruit
Mar 21, 2021