Bannerlord Online on Xbox Pass!

Vanderbeat

Recruit
Jun 11, 2023
What a shame this is not working on game pass, me and my cousin spent some hours trying to fix it but the structure is much different indeed. Please devs many new users coming from GamePass !!

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I have since also done some comparison checks and can confirm the folder structure is different, but not only that, the actual files inside are also different. I'm fairly certain Taleworlds has to make specific changes for the Microsoft store before they can release the update there, which would also explain why the Microsoft Store version takes longer to get the updates than Steam/Epic/Gog.

For those curious, here's some screenshots of the files to show the differences. Something very noticable in here is that aside from a massive differences in files only existing in Steam or Microsoft store, the Microsoft store lacks a lot of executables to launch the game, which is likely because everything has to be launched through the Microsoft Store's game launcher.

Reactions: Phelppis

chawki

Recruit
Mar 17, 2024
Hello! Recently bannerlord was added to xbox pass PC and me and my friend wish to play online togheter. We struggle with finding the game folder in the launcher. It says "Could not find installed game! Please, select the game folder". We installed the launcher game in the modules folder. Can someone help me fix it? Or is it even possible to play bannerlord online on xbox pass PC? Every help would be apreciated.

Thank you in advance!