Ban for no reason EU

ESP Gosize

Recruit
Dec 20, 2022
Hi, I was banned for having the name ''er negro'' in Spain, it's a common neighborhood nickname, if I put nigga I understand it but I don't see it as a reason for banning, nor is it a message of racism or hate, and in my culture that insult is not used In such a way it is the typical nickname that they give you in high school and it follows you as it is. If it's a problem, change me to the name you consider appropriate. I had been playing for 1 month without problems, suddenly today I was banned for 2 weeks. Well, I'll have to say goodbye to playing bannerlord during my work vacations. I did not hurl insults nor did I intend to offend anyone my friends have called me that since I was 7 years old but I am sorry although this should not happen on the European server since they are problems in the United States and its people in Spanish are seen in another culturally friendly way but Well I understand that the mob could be American translate it and draw conclusions but it went the wrong way if you see my chats I don't insult and I help people that's why after 1 month I don't understand the context sorry if I'm on fire but I have vacations a few times a year and the ban came at the key moment. put me er jony or er whatever I just want to play alone without talking in the chat or offending anyone visually or textually and enjoy the game.
If there was racism, it would be towards me for being brown, not towards third parties.

Last edited: