Artisan no longer offer task to me

TywinLannister

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
He keep saying "I don't need anything now, come back later" but I have checked many times, it seems a bug to me

NoviceUl

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
it is not a bug. it s all right.
press Q and then you see the town where you had took an order (or offer) for any weapons or armors early.

TywinLannister

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
it is not a bug. it s all right.
press Q and then you see the town where you had took an order (or offer) for any weapons or armors early.
But I don't have any task going on? Also pressing q doesn't do anything for me, or should I press it in town , kinda confused, could you plz explain a bit more thanks

NoviceUl

Recruit
Mar 19, 2021
But I don't have any task going on? Also pressing q doesn't do anything for me, or should I press it in town , kinda confused, could you plz explain a bit more thanks
Ok. sorry for Q. (it was MNB). Press icon "scroll" on left corner. There is - highlighted name of town .Go to this town. You should give artisan some things what he needs for task (for example - 1 shirt+1 sickle).
If you dont remember what you need to give to artisan then click again on task in dialogue menu for him.

TywinLannister

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
Ok. sorry for Q. (it was MNB). Press icon "scroll" on left corner. There is - highlighted name of town .Go to this town. You should give artisan some things what he needs for task (for example - 1 shirt+1 sickle).
If you dont remember what you need to give to artisan then click again on task in dialogue menu for him.
I know what u meant bro but I have already completed the previous task, I just can't get any more task from him, there's nothing in my mission section

TywinLannister

Recruit
Mar 17, 2021
It just says "no quest"