Age of your character - Mine looks so old right now

Status
Not open for further replies.

S i d

Recruit
Mar 22, 2021
California
Hello,

I was just logging in Bannerlord after a long period of exam time to find out my in-game character looks completely elderly. His black beard is turning white and forehead is completely wrinkly. I love the fact that your character ages but I didn't expect it to be so fast. Also there's no heir or anything right? Are our characters going to die and we just lose everything?

Pressing the "V" character creation menu doesn't help making the character younger either. I looked at every single option but nothing that can make you age younger.

Intended? Not intended? Please let us know.

Lacia

Recruit
Aug 25, 2021
Hello,

I was just logging in Bannerlord after a long period of exam time to find out my in-game character looks completely elderly. His black beard is turning white and forehead is completely wrinkly. I love the fact that your character ages but I didn't expect it to be so fast. Also there's no heir or anything right? Are our characters going to die and we just lose everything?

Pressing the "V" character creation menu doesn't help making the character younger either. I looked at every single option but nothing that can make you age younger.

Agree!Why not use “Detailed Character Creation” in the future version?

moonlight.exe

Administrator
Staff member
Nov 12, 2020
Hello,

Characters shouldn't get old anymore.
This feature was turned off.

Reactions: S i d and Lacia
Status
Not open for further replies.