Account wiped ? - seeking admin assistance please :)

Crais

Recruit
Jul 4, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
Greetings game dev's / Forum admin's,

I am writing to request assistance with a problem in-game, I have been playing fine and well and was currently upto 72 troops and about 102 or 105 or so leadership, fairly well equipped and all that stuff, but umm, yeah my character is gone, wiped, with the game asking me to reroll on the NA server once again

I haven't been upto anything that would be considered against the rules, as far as I know, have only been killing bandits for leadership/tactics exp and done some trading to build that skill up, I roughly recall my skills and there rough values as follows
1H 19, 2H 8, Pole-arm 38, Bows 26, Trade 42, Tactics 75-80, leadership 102-105, Medical 62-65, scout 8, riding 25-30, athletics 15-25 ?

As far as I know my account isn't banned, cause I can log into the game and into NA server, but no character

So could this be investigated when you have time and a response passed along to me please

noted I will not create a new character on server until an answer is provided to ensure no additional data is created and possible chance that old data is overwritten / lost

Regards

Crais
Aussie Bannerlord Online player :D

Crais

Recruit
Jul 4, 2021
Melbourne, Australia
ok, so I just posted this right, 1min ago

I thought to test and try logging in again, and character appears to be back, so umm yeah, either your fast or there was a error between the server and me, so maybe investigate to see if anything weird is happening with character data being retrieved instead

Crais