Recruit
Apr 9, 2021
really unplayabele, graphics are low ,runnin as admin and all that
any idea? im about to give up
btw no problem on the retail multiplayer

RagnarBludwulf

Recruit
Apr 18, 2021
Some things that you can do to help alleviate the crashes. I'm only speaking for what has worked for me because I had a lot of crashes as well.

1) Uninstall and Reinstall the Bannerlord Online launcher. Sometimes this will pick up files that may have crossed over corrupted in reference to the mod.

2) Verify integrity of Mount & Blade Bannerlord through Steam. If you are like me when it comes to the base game then you had other mods that you experimented with. These mods can corrupt Bannerlord Online due to it running of the base game. Verifying integrity will ensure you have the necessary files for Bannerlord Online, which is the base files.

3) Run Bannerlord Online as administrator. No need to explain as you are already doing this.

4) Ensure you have the lowest possible graphic settings. This also includes lowest sound quality which is found at the bottom of the same page for graphics. I also like to cancel sound overall in the audio settings as I listen to my own music while playing.

Hopefully this helps you resolve your issue as I know how painful it can be to play such a great mod with unnecessary and avoidable interruptions. If this does resolve your problem then please give a shoutout and share this with other players you know are having the same issues so that we can enjoy the mod as a community.