Search results

1. S

Second Zeonica trader please

Is there any way you could make a 2nd trader for zeonica? sometimes it takes me a minute or two trying to jump around players and horses just to trade with him. I'm not sure how difficult this would be with it being a multiplayer game though. so here are some other ideas...
  2. S

Enemys in battle spawn to close

my tactics is almost 30, and yesterday i died from an arrow before i could get my horse moving. I had low health but still. i know 30 isnt high, but if it does effect it, its not by much, AFAIK
  3. S

i just dont understand the need to spawn them so close. the game isnt really a fast paced game. i normally have to chase the group for over a minute before i can engage them. So i personally dont mind waiting 10-15 seconds to be able to organize my group, before the arrows start flying, as...
  4. S

sometimes my horse and i get hit with arrows and javelins before i can even equip and raise my shield. this needs some balancing for smaller groups. the game is supposed to be about commanding armies, but u get maybe 3 seconds to give orders and get ur weapons out before ur already getting hit...