Search results

1. K

bounty hunter system request

bounty hunter system request I recently heard an update about looting caravans. Could you please update the system that puts a bounty on the user who plundered the caravan next time? In the case of looting the top, only the name of the looter is displayed, and the bounty is hoped to be placed...
  2. K

Please make a playstation driver

How can I enjoy banner road online with playstation? Can you make an online driver for the PlayStation? Banner load single and multi-version already support playstation But online, you don't know how to playstation
  3. K

Please apply the text translation file in advance on the test server

Hello, I am a Korean translator who translates text files into Korean and delivers them to Storm administrators every month. I'd like to leave an inquiry Please add a text file to the test server in advance. I want to translate the translation file earlier. I'm trying to translate the...
  4. K

Personal Hope Combat Peer System

Personal Hope Combat Peer System That is what I hope will happen in the future. Adds a combat colleague system. Users can wear combat colleague equipment like a single. Create a system that fosters colleagues and allows users to trade combat colleagues with each other Create a system that allows...
  5. K

Please make a 1:1 duel function.

Please create a 1:1 duel function in a city or village. It is also for light enjoyment. Of course, it's a duel in casual clothes.
  6. K

Hope for the function to relocate the Clan Headquarters.

Please make a function to move the clan headquarters to another area. It's uncomfortable because I can't change it later after deciding on Clan Headquarters.
  7. K

Transaction license error

나는 거래 라이센스를 구매하였습니다 그러나 두 개 이상의 항목을 판매하려고 할때 오류 창이 뜨면서 아이템이 등록되지 않습니다. 오류 코드 창을 표시하는 동안 항목이 등록되지 않았습니다. 저는 도움을 요청합니다.
  8. K

Transaction license error

I have purchased a trading license, but when I try to sell more than one item, an error window pops up and the item is not registered. The item was not registered while displaying the error code window. I ask for help.