Search results

1. A

Choosing factions and consequences

Choose other faction, simple as that. I don't want to fight with players with Battanian Fians, Sharpshooters and Legionaires only in their army, explain how current state isn't forcing me to face it.
  2. A

I've already said that, no one is forcing anybody to do something they doesn'nt want to do. Is there something that you want me to explain you? First of all, I'm pretty sure that every player who is playing this Mod now, has something to do with vanilla single player and knows which faction and...
  3. A

Literally no one is forced to play with bad troops. Possibility to choose culture at the very start of the game isn't there with no reason. I am Sturgia fan and I'm aware that this faction don't have strong troops but anyway I would play as Sturgian. If somebody wants to play in faction with...
  4. A

do you have any arguments that the ideas are bad?
  5. A

Greetings Players and Devs, As a big fan of vanilla M&B2:B and Bannerlord Online mod I'd like to suggest a few things. I was playing this mod since beggining, I've had long break and now I'm here again. Clan system, new items, and lot of other features are cool but I can really feel lack of...