Search results

1. Kantez

will desert horse be deleted after the wipe?

There is a thread about wipe already. https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/full-release-server-wipe.586/page-2#post-3066 Fate of the server lays in the hands of mod staff. It seems they didnt decide yet.
  2. Kantez

Towns protection - conquest timeframe.

Thats why i suggested timefarame when conquest is possible. EU1 players are mostly from europe, so we can adapt with our local times just like we do it with events. People are not stupid. (mostly:D) And what about those few players who are playing on EU1 but are from other parts of the world...
  3. Kantez

Towns protection - conquest timeframe.

Upcoming clans and rules of war are not yet in game, but i think it would be good to discuss them. Not everyone can sit on server 24/7 and it would be really sh***y situaton to log in to game and see all your towns taken during the night or early morning hours. I would like to propose some...
  4. Kantez

FULL RELEASE - Server Wipe?

At the beginning, there was a time when free warlords gathered their bands, and waged war aganist the hordes of barbaric renegades. With simple weapons they fought furiously with fate and bravery as their shields. The warlords desired one thing, gold. This metal slowly corrupted many noble...
  5. Kantez

Healing of troops and player - herbs idea.

After many battles with heavy losses im getting a bit bored by waiting loooong time for my troops to heal. It would be usefull to have item, lets say "Bag of herbs" that woud speed a bit the healing process. It would be consumed just like food. As the mod aims for living, free market of goods...