Search results

1. Kaiqigege

If declaring war without CD or spending influence, then players will always be lost

Nowadays, bandit families are declaring war on other families on the map every day, causing some PVE families to be unable to survive and resulting in a decrease in players. If we don't do something to solve this, players will always be lost. You must make every declaration of war cost either...
  2. Kaiqigege

If new resource villages are not added, players will always be disappearing

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The material prices are on the rise, and the financial crisis has begun!!!!!!!!! Quickly add new resource villages
  3. Kaiqigege

If the production team does not try the game on their own, players will continue to be lost

Don't you all play games on your own? Bugs are flying everywhere, soldiers are stuck in place after recruiting and do not leave the city. I hope you can help me. Thank you:)
  4. Kaiqigege

If more servers are not shut down, players will be lost forever

CN server crashes have occurred every day, and besides, you have added unnecessary servers, such as Oceania. I really don't understand how the production team doesn't listen to player suggestions. I'm going to be pulled out of the game. I donated 400 RMB and I sincerely hope that the server and...
  5. Kaiqigege

If the game cannot attack the city, then the player will always be lost

I am a cute newcomer, although I had a lot of fun playing at the beginning. But after playing for a while, I found a fatal mistake in this game. That means we can't attack the city. This is very uncomfortable. So much so that players are losing every day