Search results

1. Kaiqigege

If declaring war without CD or spending influence, then players will always be lost

Nowadays, bandit families are declaring war on other families on the map every day, causing some PVE families to be unable to survive and resulting in a decrease in players. If we don't do something to solve this, players will always be lost. You must make every declaration of war cost either...
  2. Kaiqigege

If the game cannot attack the city, then the player will always be lost

If you can't attack the city, you can also increase the attack on the castle. Don't you think more about it?
  3. Kaiqigege

If new resource villages are not added, players will always be disappearing

The unit price of materials in other villages needs to increase, otherwise players will disappear forever
  4. Kaiqigege

If new resource villages are not added, players will always be disappearing

No way!!!!!!!!!!!!!! The material prices are on the rise, and the financial crisis has begun!!!!!!!!! Quickly add new resource villages
  5. Kaiqigege

If the production team does not try the game on their own, players will continue to be lost

Don't you all play games on your own? Bugs are flying everywhere, soldiers are stuck in place after recruiting and do not leave the city. I hope you can help me. Thank you:)
  6. Kaiqigege

If you can't attack the city, you can also increase the attack on the castle. Don't you think more about it?
  7. Kaiqigege

If more servers are not shut down, players will be lost forever

You have to make a trade-off, no one playing on the server = dead server, which will reduce the experience of other server players. It cannot be said that all suggestions need to be chosen. You must choose which suggestion is good in the right way,and You need to optimize the entire resource to...
  8. Kaiqigege

If more servers are not shut down, players will be lost forever

CN server crashes have occurred every day, and besides, you have added unnecessary servers, such as Oceania. I really don't understand how the production team doesn't listen to player suggestions. I'm going to be pulled out of the game. I donated 400 RMB and I sincerely hope that the server and...
  9. Kaiqigege

Do you really want to push away solo players?

Why are the production teams unwilling to listen to player suggestions
  10. Kaiqigege

Don't make it quickly, the Chinese player tribe is decreasing and has already gone bankrupt. Some players are looking forward to the end of the game. If you are unable to make it for any reason, I have a small suggestion for you. Only allowed to attack the city on weekends. During the siege...
  11. Kaiqigege

But Chinese players are disappearing with the naked eye. If siege content cannot be added, the game will eventually be closed
  12. Kaiqigege

That was caused by the translator. Xiaomengxin is a newcomer in Chinese
  13. Kaiqigege

I am a cute newcomer, although I had a lot of fun playing at the beginning. But after playing for a while, I found a fatal mistake in this game. That means we can't attack the city. This is very uncomfortable. So much so that players are losing every day