Search results

1. E

im so sad, bannerlord online is not coop

i know but there two year in devlepement , is very long, it can be release when mount and blade 3 are out
  2. E

im so sad, bannerlord online is not coop

hi , it seem to bannerlord is like an MMO , not an coopérative mod of singleplayer but with friend (for other army or in remplacement for compagnion) with all syncronised (troops , city and all) in same map :c
  3. E

launcher doesnt launch!

i have updated my game to play this mod , and i have an error :c invalid IL of SPitemVM_constructor maybe a file corrupt ? (when i dl , du to instability i have some packet loss) tomorrow im going to verifing file with steam file verification
  4. E

launcher doesnt launch!

yes but for me is problem I dont want to keep the game update, (i only take update after a big correction useful for me, (i only want use bannerlord online mod for playing with a friend in "coop" ) due to bad connection (i have radio connection , soo the download are hard) ps: for crack its...
  5. E

launcher doesnt launch!

hi , but theres a problem , some people like me , dont have a good connection and like to play offline/ coop and so disable auto-updates of games for this reason (it's not possible to keep updated all games with a bad connection like <10mbps but it is enough to play in coop). yes i have...