Search results

1. D

Constantly crashing while in process of joining fight against enemy players

Single Player works like a charm, having no problems at all.
  2. D

Wanted to attack Looters, game crashed on loading screen, tried again, crashed again. Verified game files, all good. Logged back normally, fight was over ( like nothing happened ) , attacked another Looters, everything fine... went to another Looters, game crashed again. When entering town, I...
  3. D

Before I had issues with that battle, my game was fully verified I will try today to spectate other battles Thank you for your time. Regards
  4. D

I had an unusual situation while getting attacked, in loading screen I got crashed and I wanted to go back in game and got crashed for 14 times in a row. It didn't allow me to join that fight.. Why?! Then I lost my patience and stopped joining game. I heard from my ally that battle is over...
  5. D

ERROR

Today base game had an update and I accidently updated it and I got error on BO launcher that my client and launcher are in same version so I backed up and rerolled my base game client to 1.7.1 as it should, right? Then I got this error, "Unable to find module info file in...