ERROR

Domagoj

Recruit
May 8, 2022
Today base game had an update and I accidently updated it and I got error on BO launcher that my client and launcher are in same version so I backed up and rerolled my base game client to 1.7.1 as it should, right?
Then I got this error, "Unable to find module info file in $BASE/Modules/Native/engine_module.ini"

Please, can someone help me with this, I am trying whole day to fix game, and this is third time that bloody steam downloading data.
Thank you in advance, Regards.

Attachments

• error.png
    error.png
    5.9 KB · Views: 3

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Today base game had an update and I accidently updated it and I got error on BO launcher that my client and launcher are in same version so I backed up and rerolled my base game client to 1.7.1 as it should, right?
Then I got this error, "Unable to find module info file in $BASE/Modules/Native/engine_module.ini"

Please, can someone help me with this, I am trying whole day to fix game, and this is third time that bloody steam downloading data.
Thank you in advance, Regards.
Hi Domagoj,

Browse to the location of the file and delete the engine_module.ini file. Then verify your game files through Steam or Epic Store. This should re-acquire the file. Then try launching the game again.

Reactions: Domagoj