Search results

1. D

Suggestion : Extend retreat timer

I agree that Castle and Economic update is more important. Still, there is not much work to do in order to balance retreat and give interest in pvp. Just adding 2min or more retreat time and allow retreating player to control his troops during that timer (So he can decide if he wants to...
  2. D

Suggestion : Extend retreat timer

Hi fellow knights, ladies, peasants, vagabond and other beggar. Just back from deserved holiday, I was pleased to note that progress has been made during this summer and thanks to BO team for that. I'll try to be short, hopefully it will increase the chances of this topic to be heard...
  3. D

Choosing factions and consequences

Hi Queen Anna, Does the link of the discussion really matter when we find that some problems stated by the players have been solved ? Concerning the siege of castles, we need to be patient, it will come they told it in the Patreon page. The development team is small and we cant ask them to...
  4. D

The devs answered a lot of problems and ideas given by the players. Ex : The horse's stamina against battles that last for hours. The possibility of making noble units in the Frostlands The "Retreat" mechanic etc... I think we should stop biting the hand that feed us. The devs are actually...
  5. D

Hi there, These are good ideas but there is some things to say about it in my opinion : 1. Zeonica is a new player area, that's why there is a lot of small looter packs near the city to allow begginers to level-up properly. What would it be if we had small packs near every spawn area like...
  6. D

Is there an active community in may 22

Welcome ! Most of the activity is in the game, log-in and enjoy :D