Search results

1. SyncWolf

server disconecting

That may depend on the error message you're getting. I'm not aware of any server problems that could explain disconnecting so fast. That aside, there are some lag issues for the EU server that are being worked on.
  2. SyncWolf

help me please.

I'm glad you were able to get it resolved. Networking isn't my expertise and you're the second person to get this error from what I've seen. As I mentioned in the linked forum post, I could only hint at which direction the problem was and knowing enough that it's related to networking.
  3. SyncWolf

Don't the game moderators know about the game?

We are well aware of the imbalance between those places and have given that feedback towards the development team multiple times. However, that doesn't mean the developers will take immediat actions. They have their own agenda and priorities. We should be getting a roadmap soon (weeks?), which...
  4. SyncWolf

help me please.

It's a fairly new error and sadly not within my expertise. I'll try to get more info about it. https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/help-me-please.2403/
  5. SyncWolf

Help me please

Delta compression is a method of syncing data between players/server. This isn't my expertise, so I can't really say what the solution would be. This could be caused for various reasons, so make sure you're not running other things in the background that does streaming (youtube/netflix/etc)...
  6. SyncWolf

F.A.Q. - Clan Update

While I'm happy to see you post a full list, unfortunately I have to inform you that is not even close to being correct. My own list is incomplete, hence why I never posted it here. But the levels I can verify 100% are as followed. Clan level Amount of influence required to reach next clan...
  7. SyncWolf

Could not update game mod?

Hello Freda, Your game version e1.5.9 is a very outdated version, dating back to early access of April 2021. Bannerlord Online is always running on the latest stable version of Bannerlord, in which the current version is v1.2.9. Notice the difference in letter, with "e" representing "early...
  8. SyncWolf

Cant equip any items or do anything??

When you open your inventory, you actually have 2 outfits. A "Battle outfit" and "Civilian Outfit". If you open the inventory inside a settlement, it will default to the civilian outfit (the hat), where opening your inventory on the campaign map will show your battle outfit (the helmet). Most...
  9. SyncWolf

Patreon Code

Yeah, I messaged her. But like everyone else, I have a delay in responses as well.
  10. SyncWolf

Character names

No. It is not possible to see which accounts are linked to characters.
  11. SyncWolf

Patreon Code

I'll also inform Moonlight about this. Seems like she'll need to investigate and likely manually provide you with the code.
  12. SyncWolf

Patreon Code

Those screenshots confirm payment has been processed. You should have received both an email from Bannerlord Online and a DM on patreon with an activation code. https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/faq-patreon.1605/
  13. SyncWolf

Updating problem

The launcher shows your Bannerlord version is set to an older version, v1.2.7. The current version is v1.2.9. https://bannerlord-online.com/forum/index.php?threads/guide-the-version-of-the-game-is-outdated.1543/
  14. SyncWolf

Updating problem

This is caused by a small patch from Taleworlds, which results in a version mismatch. BO has been patched since, so this issue should now be resolved.
  15. SyncWolf

game launcher wont update

I'm certainly not experienced with networking, but I do know when a PC reboots, it reestablishes connection to the DNS. Maybe your computer/router is set up to give a random local IP to your computer that makes the firewall see it as a different rule.
  16. SyncWolf

Then you can either hope for it to resolve itself, which I can't garantee, but is possible if the regional update server is unresponsive. Or you can use a VPN set to a different region/country, so it will connect to a different update server. A VPN will also bypass whatever security on your end...
  17. SyncWolf

It's possible that restarting your computer will resolve the error. If you're experienced with computers, you could disable/enable your network device as well (rebooting does the same). If that doesn't work, there's something in your security (firewall/antivirus) that's not allowing the...
  18. SyncWolf

patreon

The gear you obtain through Patreon will remain yours. The only way to lose it is by selling it, trading it or for some reason throwing it away. The items can not be lost in combat and won't get damaged. Likewise it is not possible to upgrade the gear either.
  19. SyncWolf

(Guide) A collection of errors and solutions

Are you able to launch and play single player without issues? Do you have any other mods installed? (either through Nexusmods or Steam workshop) If you care to share the rgl_log_8388.txt file, I don't mind looking at it to see if it has any hints. But odds are it won't have any useful...
  20. SyncWolf

(Guide) A collection of errors and solutions

That's a crash report from Taleworlds, not much we can do with that info. At what stage do you get that error message? Have you tried verifying game files through Steam?