Timer for reinforcement

Martel

Recruit
May 3, 2021
Hello,

The speed on the map have recently been significantly increased because of the news perks, the speed companions etc.

However, the timer for reinforcement pvp stay the same at 5 minutes. It change a lot the gameplay because now in 5 minutes you can walk a large part of the whole map, plus some people have alternative accounts ready to log almost everywhere.

Would the admins consider to decrease this timer to 2 or 3 minutes? And you players, what do you think about it?

Martel

PS: can i be unbanned from discord, i will behave.

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Hello,

The speed on the map have recently been significantly increased because of the news perks, the speed companions etc.

However, the timer for reinforcement pvp stay the same at 5 minutes. It change a lot the gameplay because now in 5 minutes you can walk a large part of the whole map, plus some people have alternative accounts ready to log almost everywhere.

Would the admins consider to decrease this timer to 2 or 3 minutes? And you players, what do you think about it?

Martel

PS: can i be unbanned from discord, i will behave.

I will make sure to bring up the reinforcement timer to get the info out to the devs.
As for the ban, I'll have to discuss that with Moonlight as she issued the ban. However she is currently unavailable due to heavy workload from the devs.