I can´t install

Ledonidas

Recruit
Nov 29, 2023
hello i had to rebuild my pc and now i want to download bannerlords online again but i can't select the path

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
Can you share more details of what's going on exactly? Error messages, etc.

The only thing that comes to mind, which fails to install due to installation path, is when attempting to install Bannerlord Online in combination with Bannerlord from the xbox game pass, which is not compatible and will always result in an error.

Ledonidas

Recruit
Nov 29, 2023
I bought the game via Steam. When I start the install setup I can choose the language and then the setting display for creating a short cut comes up on the desktop and I can't select UNC

SyncWolf

Veteran
Oct 17, 2021
Netherlands
I bought the game via Steam. When I start the install setup I can choose the language and then the setting display for creating a short cut comes up on the desktop and I can't select UNC
These errors usually occur when there are still old files lingering somewhere that are referring to a location that no longer exists. This could be due to replacing a hard drive, for example.

I'd like you to go to Control Panel\Programs\Programs and Features, not Settings -> Apps and Features and see if you can first de-install Bannerlord Online from there. If you're not sure how to acccess it, "Programs and Feautures" should be visible on the right hand side of the "Apps and Features" window as a "Related Settings" option.

I expect it will show BO there and give an error that it can't be found and will be removed from the list, clearing up any registry issues as well.

Last edited: