Recent content by Theo Ben Askar

1. Theo Ben Askar

Common Issues and how to solve them

How do you do that by the way, I can't find any options for it in the audio parameters.
  2. Theo Ben Askar

PVP when?

Personally, during sieges, I'd be worry of the attacking-Players abusing the range weapons to headshot and kill most of defending troops as we all do in SinglePlayer game... And that would be even more true if they are 5 players attacking. with 3 sets of arrows each they could kill 250 defenders...
  3. Theo Ben Askar

Faction coming ? ...

Lol, you gonna have to train your patience friend! It's a long term process, and it's gonna come little by little.
  4. Theo Ben Askar

An idea to pimp up the game before any giant clan's war endless project starts!

Hi community, hi dear Dev ! I'm bringing your attention on a gross idea to keep the community and the fun going on for everyone. I'm obviously laking informations on the game development process, but I'm guessing two things : I now it's an alfa early access, but to make an effective...
  5. Theo Ben Askar

Implement 3) Criminal Rating / Bandit Trade

A last role could be obviously Merchant/Caravaner: you could choose to use a part of your maximum troops given by leadership to take mules (or even faster camels to pimp up Aserais :)) instead of as many as you want of your fighting troops. 1mule instead of 4 troops? And choose your own balance...
  6. Theo Ben Askar

Implement 3) Criminal Rating / Bandit Trade

I think the idea of being a bandit or outlaw is good. When pvp battles And sieges will be implemented, all big clans will become suddenly so powerful and occasional players that don't have enough time to spend in a clan's life will be so underpowered. It could keep the game balanced and fun for...
  7. Theo Ben Askar

The Loot after defeating the bandit camp

Yes it happened to many of us. For me, it crashed after I tried to equip one of the looted gear as I was still in the loot window. xD