Recent content by Sveinn

1. Sveinn

Oceania Server

strange that your ping is 160-170 on CN Server. When they moved it, the server recently mine went from 200+ to 400+. I also use NBN as well, but yeah, I didn't play the other servers much, only NA really, but I have seen how toxic the EU and NA get. As for CN I was only told about it from OCE...
  2. Sveinn

Oceania Server

8PM AEST Time
  3. Sveinn

Oceania Server

Oceania Server has been announced! :D
  4. Sveinn

Oceania Server

There is an OCE Community that is big enough for a server Because 200+ ping is not enjoyable or playable for anyone. On top of that, my internet is using the NBN system, and I got one of the best plans for it, but still, my ping is very high, and it's not just me. Other Oceania players have...
  5. Sveinn

Oceania Server

I don't get how you are getting 100 ping when I am getting a lot more than that, and I live in Australia as well. On top of that, a lot of us Oceania players don't speak Chinese or Korean, so there is a huge language barrier right there, and I have seen how the Oceania players get treated over...
  6. Sveinn

delete account

Yeah the Coop mod is not in a playable state right now I know this because I am one of the testers to it.
  7. Sveinn

Oceania Server

I know this has been posted many times in the old Ideas and Wishes, General, Oceanic Chat etc on the discord. asking about having this added for 2 years you will see it if you search it up, but not in Ideas and Wishes since the rework on it. So I thought I would get my voice heard about it as...
  8. Sveinn

Playstation console bannerlord online coop

I can't see PlayStation/Sony allow the mod to be on their console same with Xbox/Microsoft.
  9. Sveinn

PvE clans?

Alot of people want the PvE clan system to be added in as for I am one of them who want this in so the new players can enjoy the game and get the hang of it etc, It is really needed tbh
  10. Sveinn

Unable to complet: The belongings of the escaped merchant

you are welcome i have a downloadable version as well people can get by contacting me on discord
  11. Sveinn

Unable to complet: The belongings of the escaped merchant

https://docs.google.com/presentation/d/1Tnz2jodcndWQFzVEPAqsZtL1IyIP7mOzzMmaQxf9cuY/edit?usp=sharing I made the guide for BO Discord but they haven't updated it there yet so I been sending people the updated version of it and if anyone wants the downloadable version they can DM me on discord I...